HEALTH SAFETY SECURITY
AND ENVIRONMENT POLICY
DOAGL as part of its corporate policy considers community affairs, safety, health, environment and security
issues to have equal status with other business objectives. We value our employees, contractors, customers,
the environment and communities in which we live and operate in. We ensure that all our projects are
properly planned and executed with special considerations to the protection of lives, properties and the
environment. We manage HSSE through the following activities:
Stipulated penalty in accordance with company regulations shall be employed, should there be a violation of HSSE Policy.
- Elimination of all forms of hazards and the preservation of the health and safety of our employees, sub-contractors and third parties.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment in safe and proper condition.
- Investigation of any accident to ascertain causes in order to eliminate them and forestall future occurrence.
- Ensuring our sub-contractors strictly comply with the terms of this policy.
- Ensuring employees, especially new employees, have relevant information and training on health and safety.
- Ensuring employees can do their jobs, and are properly trained.
- Recognition of excellence in safety and the provision of a safe and secure work environment.
- Establishment of a good rapport with the members of the host communities and other persons that may be affected by DOAGL activities.
- Regularly reviewing this policy and making changes if necessary.